Environment Owner- Contact Center
Environment Owner- Contact Center Training
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a substantial impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of Global Customer Service (GCX), Global Trust, and Global Security and Resiliency organizations, and our Workplace Resources (WPR) function – responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
You will be joining a global, fast-paced environment, where cross-functional partnership, high standards, and precise execution will be critical to your success! Your work will be comprised of tasks within both the Quality Engineering and Quality Analysis realms. If you are driven, process-oriented, persistent, flexible, and a life long learner with strong written and verbal communication skills, you will be a great fit for this team!
Crucial Job Functions:
- This individual will assist in developing, validating and maintaining Contact Center Training environments.
- Builds and manages required Test data for Agent Trainings.
- Act as a point of escalation for all the issues in Contact Center Training environment.
- Collaborate with other cross organizational managers to develop teammate training and strategies.
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently for smooth trainings
- Proven work experience as an Environment owner or similar role.
- Hands-on experience testing the applications and reporting the issues, working with multiple teams on fixing the TE issues.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain, contact center platforms, tools and technologies.
- Strong understanding of technologies such as Genesys, IVR, Siebel, Salesforce, telephony, Nice etc
- Excellent organizational skills - prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people in person, by phone, by email and in writing.
- Ability to effectively schedule, communicate and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility will be key so that you can change gears and re-prioritize tasks under pressure.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: