Sr. Communication Specialist Belgium
2dehands and 2ememain are part of eBay and the eBay Classifieds Group (eCG). It combines the energy of a start-up with the resources of one of the leading technology companies in the world. We offer the top 500 advertisers relevant ways to connect and communicate with our 3.2 million monthly unique users, customized integrations and partnerships. In today’s world, establishing relationships with customers is exceptionally valuable to the success and growth of our business.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
eCG Benelux Marketing team’s mission is to Drive Penetration & Business Growth Via Full-Funnel, Data-Driven & Audience Centric StoryTelling, measured & optimized towards return on investment goals. This role sits within the Benelux Brand & Content Marketing team which will create a comprehensive content strategy that spans the full marketing lifecycle. This role will partner with other marketing functions to deliver content-focused projects to achieve business objectives.
Your location is Amsterdam. For this role you are we are seeking a hardworking native Flemish and French speaking team member, to help further develop our local Belgium brands and generate growth. You will be in the lead for the creative strategy through world-class execution and strong project management skills.
We are a dynamic and driven team with a data driven mentality. Are you excited to work in a team with large impact in the (r)e-commerce landscape? Then apply now!
What we expect from you:
- Responsible for 2dehands & 2ememain brand standards (brand positioning & identity), creative strategy, ideation, execution for always on / ad hoc campaigns.
- Drive together with creative agency the production & testing process (e.g. pre production, production, post production, versioning & localization, creative testing).
- Chip in to the development of Integrated Marketing briefs.
- Build content assets across CRM, offline & digital channels.
- Develop outstanding, engaging content while maintaining brand and product standards, voice, and style.
- Edit and bar raise content produced within the organization.
- Explore new and emerging communication channels and content formats.
- Understand content metrics and evaluate and iterate based on results.
- Develop positive relationships with teams across the organization to ensure our content continually raises the bar and meets needs, while reaching our business objectives.
- Work through detailed processes to gain approval from partners.
- Use data and insights in collaboration to inform messaging and strategy.
- You have a growth attitude and are someone that claims ownership over your domain.
- 5+ years of Marcom experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- You have solid understanding of Marketing Planning processes to reach users, with creative and relevant assets.
- Strong planner and able to prioritize multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree.
- Native Flemish and French and fluent in English.
- Consistent track record in delivering tangible impact.
- Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using tech solutions to manage and measure content.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel 2dehands & 2ememain is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: