Senior Account Manager Automotive
Every month Marktplaats handles over 8 million unique visitors and 350.000 new advertisements each day making Marktplaats the largest online trading platform in the Netherlands. Consumer and professional sellers offer a large and varied assortment of used and new products. But we want to go even further - we are constantly changing our platform to deliver the experience our customers love. We are a mix of Dutch and Silicon Valley cultures; like both, we are an international team of passionate people who share a common interest in solving problems using software and data. We invite you to join us!
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting the full portfolio of advertising solutions to key Automotive accounts across the country with one goal, help them to get better in the Online Automotive. An account strategy will be built to drive incremental revenue growth.
Based in Amsterdam, you will serve the Automotive key accounts as the primary business contact for the selected accounts. You will act as a true digital consultant, understanding the long term value of our partnership as the key to success. Superior sales, marketing and presentation skills are required to achieve results.
What we are looking for:
- Focuses on the achievement of customer happiness, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Prepares powerful business presentations utilizing data and insights Discusses advertising solutions with the customer; understands and promotes Marktplaats products and services important to each customer’s business objectives.
- Responsible for all client communications. Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations. Responds to client's needs with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current driven conditions within the marketplace.
- Excellent time and territory management skills required Ability to effectively communicate with C-level contacts Overall strong communication and collaboration skills in order to ensure strategies are executed upon at the Rooftop level.
What you can expect from us:
Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person. Access to tools and resources to do your job (outstanding laptop, conferences and meetups, all the coffee and soda you can drink, and much more) Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups in Marktplaats and across eBay Classifieds Group in trending topics like BigData, mobile development, and others Work on one of the most beloved brands in the Netherlands
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years proven experience in account management, preferably with experience in the automotive and/or digital advertising landscape.
- Bachelor degree Consistent track record and experience with C-level professionals Structured approach day to day activities Ability to operate within a matrix organization and to deal with tight deadlines and priorities
- Key Account Management Capabilities, Result Driven
- Understanding of English is a huge plus
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta*.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing improvements on data and bringing together our network of talented teams.