Software Engineer (Salesforce Svc Cloud)
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to connect to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We are expanding our service cloud implementations, making this an excellent opportunity to share your experience and creativity to help craft a solution to your liking!
What is part of the job:
As a Software Engineer we will rely on you to deliver high-quality solutions and help us get better! You’ll be part of an Agile team, focusing on extending Service Cloud while improving stability and advocating strong development standards.
- Where no standard components are available design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Be a confident self-starter.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with Salesforce Developer Experiences.
- Experience and certification in Salesforce.com development.
- Lightning component development: Lightning Web Components and Aura Components.
- Service Console and Public Community experiences.
- Google Analytics and Web Development experiences is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce DX.
- Experience working with GitHub is a huge plus.
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback, particularly while participating in code reviews.
- Familiar working in Agile teams and crafting software using Agile methodologies.
- Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
People are the heart of the eBay Classifieds business, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.