SMB Sales Manager
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join Marktplaats – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Marktplaats.nl is founded in 1999 and since then developed as the most popular e-commerce platform of the Netherlands. With more than 8 million visitors a month, we reach more than half of the Dutch internet population.
The described vacancy is located within the business division of the SMB team of Marktplaats and 2dehands.
As an Sales Manageryou will be part of the SMB sales team and reporting into Head of Sales SMB.
Marktplaats and 2dehands are the platforms for entrepreneurs to test, start and grow their business. More than 80 thousand entrepreneurs are currently active on our platforms.
To manage this group of entrepreneurs, an SMB sales team is active in the Netherlands and Belgium. This role is part of that team, where you are a responsible for the acquisition targets at our contact center. You will work closely with the campaign manager of the contact center.
- Responsible for acquisition target at our contact (call) centers.
- Responsible & briefing of outreach, retention and winback campaigns.
- Optimize call scripts, set objectives, collect data.
- Set proposition for existing & new products to sell via our contact centers.
- Sales training at contact center.
- Utilize & improve sales tooling for our contact centers colleagues
- Deliver reporting high-over & campaign level
- Collaboration with marketing team on strategy
- Submit timely reports to manager, including weekly updates, monthly sales revenue reports and quarterly target substantiation.
- Bachelor or master degree with a commercial specialization
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role leading a commercial outreach team
- Exceptionally strong communication skills with the ability to effectively converse with stakeholders internally and with external partner
- Fluent in Dutch as well in English
What do we offer?
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including eBay Kleinanzeigen in Germany, Marktplaats in the Netherlands, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.