Senior Salesforce Service Cloud Engineer
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to connect to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
As a Senior Salesforce.com Software Engineer you are responsible for independent delivery of high-quality features and crafting highly maintainable code. You’ll be part of an Agile team, focusing on extending Customer Support processes while improving stability and advocating strong development standards.
As part of our sales focused development squad you will be involved in all aspects of our Agile development, from refining requirements, designing and implementing solutions to supporting our customers around the globe. Collaboration with onshore, offshore teams and various scrum team stakeholders to optimally, eloquent needs, identify objectives, drive implementation, and communicate challenges and measurements of success.
- Where no standard components are available, design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code.
- Take ownership of project work and develop client relationships. Be a confident self-starter!
- Independently plan, design, code, debug and test major features, ensuring bugs are identified early and requirements are delivered.
- Deliver high quality by writing test classes for your code ensuring more than 80% code coverage.
- Identify technical areas for improvement and make business cases for improvements.
- Strong background in REST API and knowledge about Integration tools and technicals
What we are looking for:
- Experience and certification in Salesforce.com development
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development, LWC
- Experience with Salesforce DX and detailed knowledge about CI/CD
- Experienced delivering solutions with Salesforce Service cloud and communities
- Experience working with GitHub is a huge plus
- Experience in service console, knowledge & articles setup
- Experience working with CTI or Chatbot tool is huge plus
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback, particularly while participating in code reviews.
- Familiar working in Agile teams and crafting software using Agile methodologies.
- Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.