Senior SALESFORCE.COM Developer
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to connect to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
As a Salesforce.com developer you will be relied on to independently develop and deliver high-quality features and finish tasks to a high standard. You’ll be part of an Agile team, focussing on extending our Communities and Knowledge base, introducing Lightning, improving the code-base and maintaining and advocating strong development standards.
What you will do:
- Where no standard components are available design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code.
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements,
- Experience and certification in Salesforce.com development.
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Experience with Salesforce DX
- Experience working with GitHub
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive criticism, particularly while participating in code reviews
- Familiar working in Agile teams and crafting software using Agile methodologies.
- Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in Mulesoft or similar tool development
- Experience in CS solutions/service cloud
- Provar, or other supplier, test automation experience
- Flexible working patterns and occasional work-from-home supported.
- Full medical, dental and vision healthcare cover.
- Pension scheme.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Parental leave policy and Cycle-scheme available.
- Networking, learning and global travel opportunities.
- Excellent working environment with height-adjustable desks and Aeron chairs.
- Free on-site massages.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: