Senior Product Manager MarTech
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The MarTech team, part of the P&T global organisation, aims to deliver digital marketing efficiently at scale and local success across our 16 countries and almost 40 brands. As the Senior Product Manager for our MarTech development team, you are responsible for defining the vision and strategy for the team while staying up to date on new topics in the Marketing Technology space.
- Define the global vision and long term strategy for the MarTech domain while identifying requirements to scale our central MarTech solution
- You will be working with local business and product peers to ideate, define, experiment and craft impactful value propositions for our MarTech solution.
- Partner with in-market CRM teams, our Central Growth team and our Analytics team to drive alignment and support the local & global CRM strategies, in-market product/program launch and support the ongoing development of new features/improvements.
- Own the long term roadmap of Martech.
- Manage relationships with CRM vendors
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their local roadmap to advocate and influence the global Digital Marketing roadmap.
- Lead automation initiatives in the Digital Marketing Product management team
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Communicate product vision to senior management, cross-functional teams, and various stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7-10 years experience with MarTech tools and integrations (Data Hub, eCRM providers, campaign attribution tools, data ingestion, delivery, etc..) within an e-commerce or marketplace
- A balanced mix of strategic thinking and pragmatism
- Experimentation mindset, proactive, creative problem solver and big picture thinker
- Solid planning, resource and stakeholder management skills
- Strong acumen for data-driven decision making, employing qualitative and quantitative measurement methodologies to accurately define and report on KPIs.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-impact features at scale
- Ability to communicate to business stakeholders like a growth marketing leaders and business stakeholders to promote a shared understanding of strategy, ROI, and opportunities
- You have a passion for Martech Solutions-including but not limited to: Adobe Campaign/Salesforce/Twilio, Appsflyer/Braze/Localytics/Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics, etc..