Senior Marketing Campaign Manager / Communications Manager (d/f/m)
Every month Marktplaats handles over 8 million unique visitors and 350.000 new advertisements each day making Marktplaats the largest online trading platform in the Netherlands. Consumer and professional sellers offer a large and varied assortment of used and new products. But we want to go even further - we are constantly changing our platform to deliver the experience our customers love. We are a mix of Dutch and Silicon Valley cultures; like both, we are an international team of passionate people who share a common interest in solving problems using software and data. We invite you to join us!
Our Benelux Marketing team drives our penetration agenda via full-funnel, data-driven & audience centric StoryTelling, measured & optimized towards ROI goals.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager (d/f/m). The role is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Head of Brand & Content Marketing.
You will be member of the Brand & Content team tasked to continuously bar raise our creative agenda and use all available intel to ensure that our content is relevant and thought-leading.
In this role, you will work with a cross functional team of experts who all play a key role in the development and execution of annual marketing strategies, investment plans, and integrated campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
- Drive the development of creative strategy, ideation, execution for always on / ad hoc campaigns in close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders.
- Oversee the creative agency during campaign development (e.g. pre production, production, post production, versioning & localization, creative testing).
- Contribute to the development of Integrated Marketing briefs.
- Develop unique, engaging content across CRM, offline & digital channels while maintaining brand and product standards, voice, and style.
- Explore new and emerging communication channels and content formats.
- Understand content metrics and evaluate and iterate based on results.
- Develop productive partnerships with teams across the organization to ensure our content continually raises the bar and meets needs, while reaching our business objectives.
- Leverage data and insights in collaboration with other marketing stakeholders to inform messaging and strategy.
- You have a growth attitude and are someone that claims ownership over your domain.
- 5+ years of Marketing Communication experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- You have solid understanding of Integrated Marketing Planning processes to reach users, with creative and relevant assets.
- Strong planner and able to prioritize multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Fluent in Dutch (or Flemish) and in English.
- Consistent track record in delivering tangible impact.
- Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using tech solutions to manage and measure content.
- Flexible and comfortable working in an evolving environment
- Full time availability
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta*.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing improvements on data and bringing together our network of talented teams.