Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (FP&A)
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.
About the team:
The Financial Planning and Analysis team sits within the central Finance & Strategy department and is firmly focused on partnering the business through providing accurate, timely financial analysis and advice to the leaders of the organization. The team drives and leads the global forecasting, budgeting and long term planning processes to ensure the organizational strategic goals are met.
Location: Amsterdam. The role will include some travelling, notably to Barcelona.
As a Senior International FP&A Analyst you will:
- Provide analysis and insight to drive management decision making
- Lead management reporting and performance evaluation, ensuring consistency in reporting across all markets / functions
- Co-responsible for budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning of a portfolio of operations as well as identifying risks and opportunities.
- Prepare presentations to various stakeholders, with analyses and conclusions presented clearly and concisely to support management decision-making.
- Successfully multi-task and manage deliverables independently.
- Support subsidiaries' local finance departments and management.
- Run projects within the finance function including the implementation of new tools
- Collaborate closely with international colleagues on cross-market projects and strategic projects (M&A, strategic plan,...).
What we are looking for:
- Business, finance or engineering education (MBA/MSc).
- More than 7 years of work experience ideally with complementary positions in Big 4 auditing/ investment banking and in a similar role in a listed company.
- Proven track record in analytical work and supporting decision-making; comfortable with manipulating large volumes of data, whilst being able to step back and identify key patterns and trends
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- User focused and sensitive to various stakeholder needs
- Experience preparing highly relevant documentation for senior executives.
- International experience and/or experience within the tech/internet industry are advantageous
- Languages: Business level fluency in English is a must.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.