eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
What you'll do:
For our Benelux Pricing Team we are looking for a pricing analyst to support the implementation of our monetization & pricing roadmap and improvement of current pricing processes. You will be working closely with the business teams to help business owners monetize the value of our products and services better.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role will be:
- Deliver analytical support in pricing projects
- Support solution design of price optimization initiatives with a heavy data component
- Work closely together with members of the business teams to improve our pricing approach
- Monitor & evaluate current pricing performance across all revenue streams
- Support implementation of our pricing and monetization roadmap
What you'll need:
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Driven to understand the problem both on conceptual and detailed (data) level
- Passionate about creating realizable, measurable impact and acting in a result oriented way to achieve this
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) abilities in English
- M.Sc. in business, science or engineering
- Experience with data analysis & SQL or a programming language such as R or Python
- Maximum 4 years' experience
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau is a plus
What we offer:
- The chance to learn from and work with multiple teams with very skilled personalities, and a passion for e-commerce, innovation and problem solving; in Europe and globally
- Dynamic environment with flat hierarchies
- A competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent working environment
- And of course a new iPhone, Laptop and very nice office facilities.
From the moment that you join us we aspire to make your employment experience an excellent and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your CV.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: