Mulesoft Software Engineer
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.
About the team:
Our team is comprised of people who are passionate for improving processes used by customer-centric Sales departments that are exploring growth opportunities in the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Our squad has phenomenal experience with the latest Salesforce technologies, and now we are extending our integration solutions by using MuleSoft. We are in the early stages of our MuleSoft adoption, making this an excellent opportunity to share your experience and help craft a solution to your liking!
As a Mulesoft Software Engineer you are responsible for delivering high-quality solutions, finish tasks to a high standard and help us get better! You’ll be part of an Agile team, focusing on extending Sales processes in Salesforce and Integrated Systems while improving stability and advocating strong development standards.
Where no standard components are available, design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable code. Participate in project work and develop client relationships. Be a confident self-starter and good communicator. Independently plan, design, code, debug and test major features.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience with implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI).
- Sound knowledge of integration patterns, design principles and messaging patterns using AMQ, IBM MQ, Azure service bus etc.
- Experienced working in MuleSoft including MuleSoft version 4 to build micro-services, Orchestration and Integration solutions.
- Experience in application scalability and crafting efficient secure solutions, preferably in SOX controlled environments
- Experience in working on REST/SOAP web services, API design and development using RAML, MUnits/JUnits and data transformation using Dataweave.
- Experience in build automation tool like Maven, Ant.
- Experience developing adapters/plug-ins for Salesforce and other external application integration using Mulesoft.
- Experience with ELK stack for logging, reporting and monitoring.
- Experience in an Agile environment using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking architecture and other core network technologies in a cloud environment.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.