Every month Marktplaats handles over 8 million unique visitors and 350.000 new advertisements each day making Marktplaats the largest online trading platform in the Netherlands. Consumer and professional sellers offer a large and varied assortment of used and new products. But we want to go even further - we are constantly changing our platform to deliver the experience our customers love. We are a mix of Dutch and Silicon Valley cultures; like both, we are an international team of passionate people who share a common interest in solving problems using software and data. We invite you to join us!
About the team:
As part of the Advertising BeNeLux team, the Advertiser Success team is a multi-disciplinary team consisting of your role and Demand & AdOps, Ad Tech, Yield and Data specialists who closely collaborate to exceed advertiser’s expectations daily. We team up with the Dutch and Belgium Advertising Sales Teams, and together we’re responsible for all the 3rd party advertising on our platform, and strive to make our customers king!
You are given the opportunity to define the marketing plan for our Advertisers, and craft how we grow our commercial impact with the right content, insights, cases, press releases and sales collateral that resonates with our Advertisers. Your marketing skills will attract new top 100 advertisers of the Benelux or grow our existing business with A-brands (e.g. Ahold, Coolblue, Coca-Cola, ING, Mercedes).
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in (Trade/B2B) Marketing or similar jobs, preferably in the digital advertising industry;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Communication or Marketing;
- Intrinsic interest in digital advertising and publisher industry;
- Strong communicator with experience in effective on- and offline marketing communication strategies;
- Able to work independently to handle several projects with tight deadlines and to push projects to completion
- Excellent organizational, stakeholder and project management skills
- Flexible way of working - able to cope with a constantly evolving environment
- Full Dutch & English professional proficiency (written and verbal) is required
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance including part-time work, and additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities and provide a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion:Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
*eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany, and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing improvements on data and bringing together our network of talented teams.