Aquisitions Manager SMB
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Marktplaats.nl is founded in 1999 and since then developed as the most popular trading platform of the Netherlands. With 8.2 million visitors a month and 350.000 new listings per day, we reach more than half of the Dutch internet population. The described vacancy is located within the SMB business division, focusing on the business success of entrepreneurs who trade on our platform.
As an Account Manager SMB you will be part of the SMB sales team, focusing on the Netherlands and Belgium. You will work closely with the largest Dutch entrepreneurs and performance agencies in order to grow their business at Marktplaats.nl and 2dehands.be.
At the same time you will seek and onboard new major entrepreneurs who add value to our platforms. Directly and via our partners.
- Attract and onboard large entrepreneurs;
- Creating new business is the main focus;
- Increase performance and budgets of managed accounts;
- Drive performance agencies on new and existing business, via long-term commercial initiatives;
- Extend the commercial partnership with our API partners;
- Provide external Admarkt training to maximize knowledge & involvement;
- Translate external insights and challenges into impactful strategies for internal decision making.
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in Economics, Marketing, E-commerce or equivalent;
- 3+ years industry and product experience in e-commerce companies or an understanding of online advertising optimization and analytical tools.
- Superior online marketing knowledge, sales and presentation skills;
- Capable of generating new leads in a short timeframe;
- Passioned about starting new partnerships;
- Possess a network across the advertising industry; agencies and or advertisers;
- Pro-active mentality to translate the challenges advertisers and agencies experience into long-term solutions;
- Fluent in Dutch as well in English.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.