Agile Team Coach
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of
innovative leader in digital marketplaces. We’re all about matchmaking, and our
sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities.
Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world
where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our teams are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to connect to the community around them.
With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience and shape the agile ways of working in our global teams. We are looking for a new team member with passion and drive towards continuous improvement of our agile working methods and make impact together for our customers.
- Promote agile practices and mind-set across the team and help us to continuously deliver value and improve in a fast paced environment
- Help teams to identify growth areas towards their high performing team journey and use agile metrics to make the progress visible
- Work to empower teams with the goal of making them autonomous and self-organizing
- Actively involve, guide and coach teams in setting up experiments with rapid prototyping and MVP, supporting incremental and continuous delivery
- Development of a culture of trust and transparency in terms of identifying and reporting dependencies, impediments & resolutions
- Support, help and coach the team members in practicing their roles
- Cultivate innovation and act as a change agent in organization
- Work with other Agile Team Coaches and Agile Project Managers to improve our continuous value delivery approaches constantly
What we are looking for:
- Working experience of at least 5 years as Agile Team Coach and/or Scrum Master in multicultural environment
- Deep understanding of Agile values and principles, various software development techniques
- Experienced in crafting and facilitating meetings & workshops
- Excellent communicator in an international environment and ability to influence and empower cross teams to become autonomous teams
- Curious to learn and grow, innovate for continuous improvement
- Phenomenal facilitator who brings the right people together supporting for complex problem solving and effective decision making
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.