Agile Project Manager
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is now part of Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our team of over 7,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing improvements on data and bringing together our network of passionate teams.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to connect to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 7,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience and shape the agile ways of working in our global projects. We are looking for a new team member with passion and drive towards continuous improvement of our agile working methods and multi team project implementations.
What is part of the job:
- Lead project delivery across central Salesforce teams, local markets, and third party vendors, to onboard new business lines into global platform and improve their business outcomes
- Promote agile practices and mind-set across the team and help us to continuously deliver value and continuously improve in a fast paced environment
- Implement right governance for delivery and facilitate events like program steering committee meetings, (large room) planning sessions, discovery sessions
- Develop integrated plan for large deliveries and use agile metrics to make the progress visible to all parties
- Work with other Project Managers to innovate & standardize our global program delivery capabilities
- Working experience of at least 5 years in leading international projects, Salesforce or similar platforms will be a plus
- Lean-Agile mentality, experience with program / portfolio management across multiple Agile teams
- Excellent communicator in an international environment and ability to influence, and align people across a broad variety of job functions, to empower cross team delivery with autonomous teams
- Curious to learn details to build domain knowledge
- Analytical skills to seek the truth within data
- A ''culture broker' who brings the right people together supporting for complex problem solving and effective decision making
What we offer:
Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.