Paid Search Specialist
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Paid Search Specialist to join our Marketing Team. We are looking for someone with a track record in paid who is keen to get stuck in with the "doing" as well as the "thinking". You will be responsible for driving and executing the paid search strategy in alignment with business goals.
You'll be managing and reporting on the efficiency of our paid campaigns and proposing improvements to audience targeting, ad content and strategy in order to optimise future performance.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to run and optimise paid media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook etc.
- Day-to-day budget and agency management of paid search partners, with remit to identify additional response channels
- Focus on improving PPC ad creative, impressions, quality scores, cost per click, cost per conversion, conversion rate factors and bounce rate reduction
- Prepare campaign efficiency and traffic reports for senior leadership team and other partners
- Build traffic and budget forecasts
- Support sales team through management and reporting of advertising campaigns
- Keep abreast of the latest changes/developments in paid search, identifying and trialing new digital marketing channels as appropriate
- Experience managing or assisting in management of large paid search budgets and delivering against multiple critical metrics essential
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, and Facebook ad platforms essential. Knowledge of alternative bid management and analytics platforms an advantage
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and numeracy skills including copy-writing and strong Excel skills with the capability to interrogate large quantities of data
- Understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape (Affiliate, SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic channels) an advantage
- Experience with competitor tracking tools (e.g. Hitwise, comScore, SearchMetrics) also an advantage
- Experience using and writing scripts and feed management tools such as Feedonomics an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to senior management
- Able to work independently and to deadlines
- Creative approach to problem solving and “can-do” attitude
- A keen interest in online marketing and the internet in general
- Highly ambitious and willing to undertake senior and junior tasks with equal enthusiasm and professionalism
- Above all, be results driven, customer-focused and hardworking individual with desire to grow with the role
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: